MaxMobility is a consumer and enterprise mobility solutions company. From our first innovation of self- refreshing live ticker on the mobile platforms to the award-winning Child and bus tracking solution, our trendsetting products have become indispensible for millions of users.
The MaxMobility team continues to use proven application development strengths to offer a wider variety of wireless application products and customized application development services. Whatever comes out of our workshop has cross-platform versatility and future-ready flexibility woven in its code.
Our continuous efforts in heralding arrival of new trends have made us an established organization in the ever-changing mobile technology space. This reflects in our association with industry stalwarts like Airtel, Tata DoComo, Coca-Cola and ICICIDirect.
We go beyond merely problem solving. With our consultative approach, the MaxMobility team works with the clients to identify challenging areas, develop meticulously the right solution, apply the innovation and integrate it seamlessly. In each case, there have been different innovations but the result has been the same. MaxMobility made a difference. Always.
- A dream sees light of the day when MaxMobility becomes a reality in a garage-like setup with only a handful of employees.
- Launch of first of its kind self-refreshing ticker platform on mobiles (feature phones) with Airtel - the largest telecom operator in India.
- First taste of success. Server crashes. Traffic too hot-to-handle. We are on to something big here!
- Dream Launch of the hugely successful Mobile Portfolio Manager Application with Airtel and BSE. The application is launched by Airtel and the president of Bombay Stock Exchange at the mecca of capital markets – BSE conference room
- Entry into the Enterprise Mobility market.
- Launch of the Mass Messaging Platform.
- Launch of Portfolio Manger Application with Idea Cellular
- First large enterprise account – Mobile Website of the leading online travel portal wap.makemytrip.com
- Portfolio Manager is nominated for the World GSM Awards Barcelona 2006 in the most innovative application category
- Sets up teams in Delhi and Mumbai
- Launch of Portfolio Manager with Tata DoCoMo
- Launch our first LBS product MaxTrack – A School Bus and Child Tracking Solution with first deployment at DPS Kolkata
- Bags the First Runners up award in the Navteq Global LBS challenge for MaxTrack
- Deploys MaxTrack in some leading schools in Eastern India
- Tie-up with Tata DoCoMo for the LBS tracking platform. Solution is launched pan India
- Launch of 3GRadio – a Social Mobile Music streaming application with Tata DoCoMo
- Bags the Data Support Services contract from Airtel
- Bags the contract from ICICIDirect for developing their Mobile Trading Plaform
- One-Hundredth member joins the MaxMobility Family
- Launch of OnSpot – LBS based field force management solution